- We may update the Policy at any time by updating this posting, for legal or regulatory reasons, or to allow the proper operation of the Company Site. Any changes to the Policy will be effective immediately when posted on the Company Site. The changes will apply to the use of the Company Site, after we have given you notice. You should periodically check this page and the date of the most recent update above. If you do not wish to accept the new Policy, you should not continue to use the Company Site. If you continue to use the Company Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Company Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Policy.
- If you have any queries about this Policy, please email [email protected] and we will do our best to answer your question.
- Personally identifiable Will related data is used to generate your documents and is not otherwise stored. These documents are automatically deleted from our service after 24 hours.
- When you provide your email address it is used for delivery of your generated documents. If you opt in to the "Email me with site updates and special offers" checkbox we may periodically send the same to you. All such emails will contain a link to unsubscribe from future such emails.
- When you send us a message you may be required to provide the following information about
yourself to us:
- First name and last name,
- Email address.
- When you visit the Company Site, our web server automatically records your IP address. This IP address is not directly linked to any of your personal information. We use IP addresses to help us administer the Company Site.
- We may also gather other non-personal, non-identifiable information using Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. It is configured to anonymize IP addresses and to not store any cookies. We use this anonymous aggregated data to improve the service.
- Any personal information will be retained in accordance with our obligations under the latest EU Data Protection legislation.
- We will use this information solely for the purpose for which it was collected and for
administrative and analytical purposes, including but not limited to:
- Replying to any messages that you send us.
- Sending you information about our products and services.
- Obtaining your views or comments on the products and services we provide.
- If you do not wish to receive information from the Company with regards to any forms of communication that you have opted-in to receive from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by sending a request via email to [email protected]. Please also see section 17 of this Policy that describes your rights with respect to your personal data.
- We have put in place processes specifically to prevent your personal data being lost, accidentally deleted, altered or accessed in an unauthorized way. All of our employees and any 3rd parties with access to your personal data are also limited in terms of what they can access to only what is necessary.
- What is a cookie?
- A cookie is a small piece of data that may be stored on your computer or mobile device. It allows a website “remember” your actions or preferences over a length of time.
- Consent — Our consent tool describes what cookies will be set and how they are used. You can change your consent at any time by deleting the cookies in your browser or using the following button:
N.B. Personally identifiable Will related data is used to generate your documents and is not otherwise stored.
- This information may be shared with other companies or with any 3rd parties where there is a requirement in order to provide you with a service.
- We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- We engage trusted third parties to perform certain services in connection with the operation of our business. Examples of these services include, but are not limited to, operation of our Company Site, advertising, marketing and promotional activities, sweepstakes and contest administration and fulfilment, Company Site evaluation, data analysis and data cleansing. These third parties may have access to information, including your Identifiable Personal Information, you provide and/or information collected from you through technologies, but we authorise them to use your Identifiable Personal Information only in connection with the services they perform on our behalf. We may permit such third parties to disclose Personal Information to subcontractors, but only if the third party limits the subcontractors use of such Personal Information to services performed on our behalf.
- Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a Court Order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
- As part of the services offered to you through the Site, the information you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside of the European Union (EU). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are located in a country outside of the EU, or one of our service providers is located in a country outside of the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to Ireland but if we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take all steps to ensure that your privacy rights and that all 3rd party policies with respect to your personal data continue to be protected as per the latest EU data protection legislation.
As per the latest EU Data Protection legislation, you have the following rights with
respect to your personal data:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
- You can also email [email protected] with any specific queries that you have with regards to this policy.
- We have implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use.
- Our site uses HTTPS encryption for transmission of data. Due to the inherent nature of the internet and wireless communications, however, we cannot 100% guarantee that such information will be secure from intrusion or breach.
- We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other sites, even if you access them using links from the Site, and recommend that you check the policy of each site which you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- In addition, if you have linked to this site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, you may do so at any time by emailing a request to [email protected]. If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an email to [email protected].